Saturday 26 January 2008

SLOT SOUL: BK Racing

SLOT SOUL: BK RACING
Slot.it White Kit Resprays

Bauke Keizer over at BK Racing sent me through some fantastic Slot.it resprays to feature in the 'Slot Soul' section. I'm sure you'll all agree that BK certainly does a mean respray!!! Enjoy the photos and thanks Bauke.

"Here are some photographs of my slot-it paint and decal projects. I hope you guys like them, and looking forward to see all other projects on the new section reliveries at your weblog."

If anyone else has some resprays they would like featured on ManicSlots, all you have to do is take some photos and send them in to me at manic35@tpg.com.au

To see more of Bauke's great resprays, head over to BK Racing's blog here: http://bk-racing.blogspot.com/

────────────────────────────────

No comments :