Friday 22 February 2008

NEWS: Fly Website

FLY Car Model
New Website Launched

For those of you who are big Fly slot fans, the last year has been testing with Fly rebuilding its website. I felt they should have built the new site prior to taking the old one of the web. That aside, the new site looks excellent and I'm glad Fly is back on the web.

The website is broken down into several pages similar to what you would expect to find on any good manufacture's website. For me the 'News' and 'Promotions' pages are something I'll frequently visit, hopefully Fly will do a good job at keeping them up-to-date.

The news page is currently showing four new liveries, above you can see the DRM Champion Porsche 935 raced by Klaus Ludwig in 1979. Below is the long awaited 'Red Lobster' BMW M1 raced at Daytona in 1980.

Also shown is the stunning new Lucky Strike 917K KYALAMI 1972 raced by Tony Adamovich. Nice to see a slot car with sponsorship like this that I don't have to apply the decals to! As a classic collector, I can't get this car soon enough. I'll have some photos to follow as soon as I get it.

Another exciting release is the Porsche 908/3 raced at Le Mans in 1972. In my opinion, the liver on this car is excellent, I love the front lights and just look at the 908's rear detail!



You can find Fly's recently released website here: http://flycarmodel.com/

────────────────────────────────

No comments :