Sunday 6 November 2011

NEWS: Flyslot Madom Lotus 78


Lotus 78 Aurora F1 1979 'Madom'


Flyslot have just released the 1978 Madom Lotus 78 raced in the Aurora F1 Series in 1979, driven by E De Villota.  As you would expect from Fly, detail levels look great although the yellow paint does not photograph that well.  In some of the photos the paint finish of the 78 reminds me of the old C134 Scalextric Renault RS-01 F1.  Hopefully Fly have fixed the front-end steering problems the first Lotus 78 release had.





You can see more photos at Flyslot on Facebook Here

────────────────────────────────

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Gгeat post. I was checking continuοuѕly this blog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful info particularly the last phase :) I handle such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.
Review my web site ; slots