Thursday 20 June 2013

NEWS: Gumball 3000 Supercar 2013


2013 Gumball 3000 supercar rally
Copenhagen, Denmark to the Monaco F1 Grand Prix
via Scandinavia, St Petersburg and Eastern Europe

Ok now I've seen everything, you have to checkout the lineup for the 2013 Gumball 3000, INCREDIBLE and yes that is a Batman Tumbler!!!



If you have a spare hour then I strongly recommend you watch the entire Shmee Gumball coverage, it's mind blowing watching the line-up.

From Shmee: 'Join me for my epic adventure on the 2013 Gumball 3000 supercar rally from Copenhagen, Denmark to the Monaco F1 Grand Prix, via Scandinavia, St Petersburg and Eastern Europe. Focusing primarily on Josh Cartu and his team, House Cartu, consisting of a lowered F12 Berlinetta on ADV.1s, a Novitec 458 Spider and a Phantom Series II EWB, I joined with my R8 V10 Spyder for the incredible journey.

This Shmee Special episode at 1 hour 12 minutes long covers the entire trip from arriving in Copenhagen until the cars rest up in Monte Carlo.'



Want to watch more super car/Motorsport movies?
Be our guest and CLICK HERE

────────────────────────────────

No comments :