Tuesday 2 July 2013

NEWS: Slot Magazine Issue 1



SLOT MAGAZINE ISSUE 1
Issue 1 has been released and it's a cracker!

I just received my copy of the inaugural edition of Slot Magazine and I have to say it's a cracker of a read.  My only complaint is that two people can't read the mag at the same time, I had to keep extracting the mag from my son as we tussled to read the next article! :)




Speaking of articles, Issue 1 contains 66 glossy colour pages detailing;
  • All you need to know to keep you up-to-date on slot car industry news
  • New slot car releases - Always a favourite!
  • A great article on the slot car rallying scene (underwater slot car anyone?)
  • A 'how-to' article on gearing (Part 1)
  • The emerging 1/43 slot car scene
  • An article on introducing slot car scenery into your home layout (Part 1)
  • A in-depth (6 page) look at the UK Slot Festival
  • Phil Insull shows us how to build the new GTM Ferrari 126C2 kit
  • A fantastic article about the growing popularity of 1970's F1 slot cars
  • 1/24 scratch-build article on the Nissan Delta wing
  • HO scale slot scene including some wicked looking HO dragsters

Slot Magazine is available electronically on the iPad,  call me old-school but I like the feel of a magazine in my hands, I also don't have to fight the wife for access to the iPad.  If you don't already have your own copy then I recommend getting one as Slot Magazine represents great value and is crammed with well written articles that cover all aspects of our great hobby.

You can find out more information about Slot Magazine HERE

────────────────────────────────

No comments :