Wednesday 13 November 2013

MOVIE: "A Thousand Slots is Never Enough"


"A Thousand Slots is Never Enough"
Directed by a slot tolerant wife and Mark Webber (Not!)

My wife in all her tolerance for my love of this insane hobby where a 1,000 slots will never be enough, produced this video as a joke with the kids one weekend. The photos had been quickly taken with an iPhone while I wasn't looking and the video put together in 30 minutes and then presented to me as the kids laughed along! Personally, I loved it and asked if I could provide some better photography to improve the video so I could share it with all the collectors out there - "A Thousand Slots is Never Enough" was born, I hope you enjoy it.


Below are the credits, some funny stuff IMO.
Want to find out more about slot cars?
Be our guest and STAY HERE

────────────────────────────────

No comments :