Tuesday 17 December 2013

GALLERY: Sideways Capri JPS

Sideways Ford Capri Zakspeed Gr. 5
SWLE01, Limited JPS Edition, Numera

Sideways' JPS Ford Capri is one of the most stunning slot cars I have ever seen, I've done my best to capture just how impressive this slot cars is but you really need to see one in the flesh and judge for yourself.  Sideways only released 1008 of these beauties, combine the limited run with the popularity of the JPS livery and you've got one popular slot cars.

As we have come to expect from Sideways, (insert Racer here) decal quality is at high standard and the paint job is perfect as far as my eyes can judge.   As you can see from the photos, detail levels on the Capri are excellent and when comparing to a Fly model, I would say the standard is even higher - is that possible?


Want to find out more about Sideways slot cars?
Be our guest and CLICK HERE

────────────────────────────────

No comments :